123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] Re: my devoi

From: Noah Clifford
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] Re: my devoi
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 06:13:55 +0100

Good. And tell me-what is a gastrophone, or a bagpipe?
marched towards me.
I abstain from all alcoholic and caffeine-containing beverages. He
Ready to play?
Identical! he said triumphantly. You can tell me your if you wish.
keeping them going up to this point. The Iron Hans myth was only a
the time my morale hit bottom the loudspeaker gurgled incomprehensible
Who were you talking to? Whose side are you on? Whats happening
electronic scratching about, one of the computers in the language
Come on Jim-no hanging about, I advised myself. The alarm will go
It is-but only among the uneducated imbeciles who were born here.