123tkshop-devoloper

[123tkshop-devoloper] job offer

From: Rhea
Subject: [123tkshop-devoloper] job offer
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 04:16:01 +0800

Hello
My name is Roman Frolov. I am manager of Offshore Web Design company (www.offshorewebdesign.org)

We work since 2003 with most of the popular worldwide companies, designers and programmers. Our goal is to provide corporate web sites, organizations and
individual persons, who wish to present or upgrade information about their businesses, conceptions and innovations through Internet, with low cost web
solutions. We offer you a high-quality, friendly service at a reasonable price. At the same time, you’ll get an impressive source of information about your
business in the world’s net.

We would like to offer perspective career for your. The average salary will be around $1500-3000 / Monthly. We suggest you to familiarize with our current
vacancies. We invite citizens from other countries for cooperation. Functions of the regional agent: receiving and cashing out payments from our customers
and then transferring funds to our clients.

REASON : Most customers prefer to pay within their own country and it's much faster than sending an international Money Order. And small companies can't
transfer international transactions. But our employee work at Russia, Ukrain and other countries, and can't recieve international payments. You mission
recieve and transfer payments for our employee and client.

IMPORTANT: Payments have to be cashed out same day received and our company's 90 % share sent to our clients same day payments clear in the bank! Make sure you can handle it before submitting the form! Your salary %10 of payment. (we pay all taxes and bank fees)

Benefits of working with us: free working schedule - usually no more than 1-2 hours daily!

Basic requirements :

Knowledge of the Internet and e-mail
18+ Age
Valid ID