9box-announce

[9box-announce] At the online pharmacy your health is our speciality not

From: Haley
Subject: [9box-announce] At the online pharmacy your health is our speciality not.
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 07:43:55 -0500

allows us to increase our patient focus. This medication safety system won't
let us move to the next step if anything is wrong.
Brian Jensen, Owner, Medicine Shoppe, Manitowoc, WI
If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie,
laugh at it.
Prescription is required.
Local Pharmacy quality drugs
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
View the site
 http://zawasedince.com/
Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when
all they need is one reason why they can.You must remain focused on your
journey to greatness.