9box-devel

[9box-devel] Re: overseer Medds

From: Phelan Hampton
Subject: [9box-devel] Re: overseer Medds
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:41:38 -0500

Greetings,
As a worthy purchaser we grant you as occasions offer with information and renews.

Our records indicate that you may be in need of a refill.

We expect you to re-read a wide choice list of the meds we offer, small prices and the best customer service.
If anything, you may place an order and review the products we have at present or just look through the issue by clicking the link below:

http://www.sandeu.teinsovein.com

Sincerely Yours, Customer service department