a2ps

working deal for you

From: Mark
Subject: working deal for you
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:54:44 +0000

Hello,

I have found your e-mail in the Internet and would like to offer you
partnership. In the beginning I shall be introduced.
My name is Mark. I live in Moldova. I have internet site on sale laptops and it
gives me good money.
Clients of my site pay for purchase of laptops by many ways, but the most convenient kind
of payment is "online payment"
(billing). Billing company which gives system online payment takes 25 % from
each transaction. Billing services the most
convenient for me and clients, but 25 % of commission it is big percent. I asked at billing company to lower percent of commission. They informed that process online payments from 2,5 % up to 25
% depending on economic development of the country of the client and for
residents of my country they cannot make
commission less than 25 %. If I shall have the partner from economically
advanced country, in that case the commission
will be reduced to 2,5 %. Consequently I write to you.
I offer you partnership. If you agree to be my partner that billing company
will reduce percent of commission up to 2,5 %
for my site. I offer you 12,5 % from each transaction.
I love money and with our partnership I shall make more money than made before.
It is good for us together, and with our
partnership you will make a minimum 10 000 $ monthly.
Our partnership will not take a lot of time also does not demand special
education because all work will be made by my
side.
I think that is difficult to make any decision but please answer me and I shall
give you more detailed information.

PLEASE, WRITE TO ME BACK: address@hidden