ac-archive-maintainers

Re: patch: fix underquoted AC_DEFUNs

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: patch: fix underquoted AC_DEFUNs
Date: 29 Oct 2003 00:02:47 +0100

Alexandre Duret-Lutz writes:

 > The following patch corrects all uses of AC_DEFUN in the ac-archives,
 > and also moves one "external" AC_PREREQ inside its macro (which I wrote,
 > as a matter of fact).

I tried to apply those patches to the macros as found in the savannah
CVS repository, but got failures in several macros. I don't want to
mess with your code myself, so I wonder if there's any chance you
could take a look at that? Or should I get the updated macros from the
sf.net archive?

Thanks,

Peter