access-activists

[Access-activists] Re: [Accessibility] Priorities, Ideas?

From: Piñeiro
Subject: [Access-activists] Re: [Accessibility] Priorities, Ideas?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:07:06 +0200 (CEST)

From: Christian Hofstader <address@hidden>

> So, if you have a few favorite bugs that really bother you or some
> features that you would really like to see, please post them to
> address@hidden or if you prefer anonymity, you can send them to
> me directly and I'll post them to the group. You should make sure that
> you are subscribed to address@hidden by sending an email to
> address@hidden with "subscribe" (sans quotes) in the
> subject line.

GNOME accessibility team is maintaining a list of the current status
of main accessibility pieces on GNOME taking into account the incoming
GNOME 3.0 checkpoint [1]. You can find there a summary of the status
of each module and main problems to solved, and we try to maintain it
updated.

Not sure if this is exactly what you are requesting, but can be
another source of information.

BR

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/GNOME3

===