accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] last project on the left

From: Chris Hofstader
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] last project on the left
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 12:12:02 -0400

Hi Eric,

Thanks for this!

I don't exactly understand what you have here. I'm not suggesting it's a bad
thing, quite the contrary, I just don't know anything about web frameworks and
what one does with such a thing. Can you explain it to me?

Also, if it's a good tool and not specific to accessibility, rms can tell you
to whom you should send it at FSF/GNU to discuss getting it into our mainstream
catalogue of software.

I'm kind of a web dummy and tend to rely heavily on Sina to splain tings to me.

HH,
cdh