accessibility

RE: [Accessibility] (no subject)

From: Bryen M. Yunashko
Subject: RE: [Accessibility] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 21:28:50 -0500

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 03:16 +0100, Rui Batista wrote:
> Hi,
> Ter, 2010-08-03 às 21:33 -0400, Sina Bahram escreveu:
> > Here's the Google translation of the below Portuguese.
> >
> > So I wish when I was sent an email was in a language that I mastered
> as Portuguese, Spanish, and italiano.Pois so I could better
> > analyze what I am signing below.
> >   Sincerely N.P.S.
> >
> I can answer to this in Portuguese (since I'm Portuguese) but the
> question his... What to tell her? To unsubscribe because the list is
> in
> english?
>
> Regards
>
> Rui Batista

Language barriers are always a problem.  But as quickly noted by Sina,
and even I had done this, if this person really wants to stay connected,
do try Google Translate.  See if it works.  But maybe its too
cumbersome.  I'd rather see us not quickly become focused on
English-speaking cultures, as there are other countries/cultures that
benefit from a11y.   We just have to go through these hurdles
sometimes.  :-(

Bryen