accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] Releasing GEM (GEstures with Mouse).........

From: Daniel James
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] Releasing GEM (GEstures with Mouse).........
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:50:05 -0000 (GMT)

Hi Sagun,

> We are announcing the release of beta-0.1 version of GEM (*GE*stures with
> *M*ouse). It is an input mechanism (for GNOME desktop) which uses gestures
> as input to the system.

Your project sounds cool, but I would suggest changing the name of your
project to something like "gnome-gestures". Apart from making it more
obvious what your project does, there is an existing well-known project
called GEM (Graphics Environment for Multimedia), which also has mouse
input:

http://gem.iem.at/documentation/manual/manual/list-of-gem-objects

Cheers!

Daniel