accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] accessible GRUB

From: José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] accessible GRUB
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 09:49:50 -0300

Hi.

You can add a beep to grub that will be played before the boot.

You need to edit the /etc/default/grub file and uncomment the following line:
GRUB_INIT_TUNE="480 440 1"

After that, you need to generate the grub files.
In my distro I use the following command but you need to check ifyou use a distro different of mine.
grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg

Currently I am using arch as my primary distro.