ada-mode-users

Re: [Ada-mode-users] [patch] ada-goto-declaration when point is on an op

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Ada-mode-users] [patch] ada-goto-declaration when point is on an operator
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 23:01:06 +0100

Stephen Leake wrote:
Ludovic Brenta <address@hidden> writes:
This micro-patch fixes by enclosing the operators in word delimiters,
\\< and \\>.

Thanks, applied.

Thanks.

It is still not perfect, as "_" is a word delimiter, so "This_Or_That"
will still jump to "or" if point is in the "Or". Suggestions for
improvement welcome.

I always change '_' to have word syntax, which will fix this. I don't
think we can make that the default, though.

Interesting, I wasn't aware that was possible. I'd like to apply it in an ada-mode-hook
for our team. How do you achive that?

--
Ludovic Brenta.