ada-mode-users

Re: [Ada-mode-users] Ada mode 5.2.2 released

From: Simon Wright
Subject: Re: [Ada-mode-users] Ada mode 5.2.2 released
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:56:59 +0100

On 13 Jul 2017, at 14:50, Stephen Leake <address@hidden> wrote:

Ada mode 5.2.2 is now available in GNU ELPA.

Thanks for this. MTN needs an update, too.

I found that ada_mode_gps_indent.gpr needs the same fix as gpr_query.gpr, and then builds and works fine.

It'd be nice if the choice of whether to 'with "gnatcoll_xref"' could be automated. I can't see a way of doing that (other than by a trial build, which might be felt to be inefficient).