ada-mode-users

Re: Does GNATPro install GNAT Studio by default?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: Does GNATPro install GNAT Studio by default?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 16:53:03 -0700

Claude TETE <claude.tete@gmail.com> writes:

> As a user of GNATPro on MS Windows and sometimes on GNU Linux, I can say
> that GNATPro package is separated from GNAT Studio.

Ok, thanks.

> I'm excited to use this new version with eglot, because the parser
> does not like our monstrueous list of gpr.

Can you be more specific? I'm assuming something is slow. Is this the
Ada parser or the gpr parser, or is it actually gpr_query? If it's
gpr_query, I have some timing data that shows ada_language_server is not
much faster in the best case, and sometimes slower; I'd like to get more
data on that.

--
-- Stephe