adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas

From: Money_maker
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas leader referenced by latia davis
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:03:34 -0700

Monumental Breaking News Below Sir, said the voice, you must rub these leaves upon the soles of all your feet, and then you will be able to walk upon the water without sinking below the surface.
Oil and Gas in America. End our dependence on foreign oil to.
AGGi just released News that could majorly impact their future It is a secret the bears do not know, and we people of Voe usually walk upon the water when we travel, and so escape our enemies.

Ground floor, only public since Aug. Low float, approx. 1 mil Thank you! cried the Wizard, joyfully, and at once rubbed a leaf upon the soles of Dorothy's shoes and then upon his own.
Allied Energy Group, Inc - OTC-AGGI which.
This company is debtfree and financially stable The girl took a leaf and rubbed it upon the kitten's paws, and the rest of the plant was handed to Zeb, who, after applying it to his own feet, carefully rubbed it upon all four of Jim's hoofs and then upon the tires of the buggy-wheels.

View recent news He had nearly finished this last task when a low growling was suddenly heard and the horse began to jump around and kick viciously with his heels.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma scratch.
He decided to say nothing about the Demon or the accidental striking of the Master KeyIn exhibiting to his friends the electrical devices he had acquired it would be no end of fun to mark their amazement and leave them to guess how he performed his feats.
It gets even better when this was released, KMV Hits Three More Wells in Oklahoma the.
Monday October 23 So he put his treasures into his pocket, locked his workshop and went downstairs to his room to prepare for dinner While brushing his hair he remembered it was no longer necessary for him to eat ordinary food.
AGGI, Immense profit-potential exists at this time, while the companys shares are dirt cheap little.
Get a AGGI.PK quote Quick! To the water or you are lost! cried their unseen friend, and without hesitation the Wizard drew the buggy down the bank and out upon the broad river, for Dorothy was still seated in it with Eureka in her arms.
AGGI trading only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground floor as it gets He was feeling quite hungry at that moment, for he had a boy's ravenous appetite; but, taking the silver box from his pocket, he swallowed a tablet and at once felt his hunger as fully satisfied as if he had partaken of a hearty meal, while at the same time he experienced an exhilarating glow throughout his body and a clearness of brain and gaiety of spirits which filled him with intense gratification.

Early bird invest0rs have a chance to look at this company before the first major price-surge Still, he entered the dining-room when the bell rang and found his father and mother and sisters already assembled there.

we are not inve5tment advis0rs 0r st0 ck bro kers They did not sink at all, owing to the virtues of the strange plant they had used, and when the buggy was in the middle of the stream the Wizard returned to the bank to assist Zeb and Jim.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide inve5tment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company.
Ozite.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward look ing statements" as defined under section 27.A of the 5ecurities Act of 1933 and Section 21.B of the 5ecurities Exchange Act of 1934 Where have you been all day, Robert? inquired his mother.

An example of for ward look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated readily.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications No need to ask, said Mr.
Always research your own inve5tments, and consult your inve5tment advisor before in ve5t ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded 5ecurities are inherently risky and very volatile inve5tments
The horse was plunging madly about, and two or three deep gashes appeared upon its flanks, from which the blood flowed freely.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch agreed.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell 5ecurities Joslyn, with a laugh.