adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] eBay PowerSeller Program Notification !

From: PowerSellers Team
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] eBay PowerSeller Program Notification !
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:01:55 -0600

Dear PowerSeller,
Congratulations on becoming a Bronze PowerSeller! You'll find that the more you use this program, the more you'll benefit. You will have access to the special services we provide and also be able to network with other successful PowerSellers.

Important Tip:
Visit the PowerSeller Portal frequently, your personalized PowerSeller page, for updates on PowerSeller-only benefits! You can access your portal page by clicking the PowerSeller icon next to your User ID or by following the simple step-by-step instructions found below.

PowerSeller Priority Support via 24/7 webform.
Health care solutions information.
Exclusive offers for PowerSellers as part of your program benefits.
Free PowerSeller Business Templates.
PowerSeller discussion board.
Learn more about all of these benefits by signing in now!

Finally, please make sure you receive all PowerSeller benefits by mail, email, and telephone by opting in to accept communications from eBay. To opt in, visit the Preferences area of your My eBay page. If this is your first time as a PowerSeller, you will receive a welcome kit in the mail explaining the benefits of this program.

How do you maintain your status?
Just keep doing what you're already doing--being successful! Simply:
  • Maintain the minimum average monthly sales amount for your PowerSeller level.
  • Maintain a 98% positive total feedback rating.
  • Maintain your account in good financial standing.
  • Comply with all eBay listing and marketplace policies.
  • Uphold eBay community values, including honesty, timeliness, and mutual respect.
Again, welcome to the eBay PowerSeller program!
Regards,
eBay PowerSeller Team

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.