adaldap-users

[Adaldap-users] alphabet

From: Humphrey Mobley
Subject: [Adaldap-users] alphabet
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:12:31 +0200

Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues?
IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first public
investors to know about  W T A F  !!!

Trade Date : 2006, June 5
Company Name : Wataire Industries
S t o c k : W T A F Timing is everything!
Profits of 300-400 % EXPECTED
Current Price : $0.60
1 WEEK PROJECTION : $2 - $4
Expectations : S T R O N G  B U Y

We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the
public has not heard about yet.
Remember the gains from our recent "S t r o n g  B u y"
recommendations...
This company is doing incredible things.
The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price and
sometimes in days, not months or years.