adaldap-users

[Adaldap-users] abreast

From: Emilia Whitehead
Subject: [Adaldap-users] abreast
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 12:21:31 -0500

Stonehad not needed to meet Darnell more than once to get his status. Prentiss, we sure owe you avote of thanks.
He laid a shiny worn carbine onthe ground, muzzle pointing outward. But to take Malloy serious, exceptregardin life an death, is sheer nonesense.
An thets why youre leavin the Hash-Knife?
He sweptthe edge of the crowd aside and thumped away.
But it was Malloy who stuck in Jed Stones craw.
Jim paid hisfine and got him out, greatly relieved that it had been no worse. I reckon shes afine girl who doesnt savvy her Dad. Say, do you care a whoop aboot whether I get drunk or not? Jim, this Curly cowboy irritates me, remarked Gloriana, coming to thefire. A spring ofclear cold water ran from under the cliff, and the cabin had been erectedright over it.
An now thet Malloy is doin it, why,youve no call to get nasty. But Jims reflection was that Darnell certainly did not knowcowboys of the Arizona-range stripe. Jim paid hisfine and got him out, greatly relieved that it had been no worse. Darnell looked up and gave Curly a hard glance. Who the hell is this hyar lyin cowpuncher?
Jim paid hisfine and got him out, greatly relieved that it had been no worse.
Wal, Slinger, whatd you fetch it heah thet way fer? And he slid the three cards upon the table and laidthe deck aside. An my girl Nancy shore is a high stepper.
You mean thet cattle-drive in April, without me knowin? Reckon you dontsavvy I aint no two-bit cowpuncher.
He was lyin flat on his belly, anhe shore had a bead on Jim.
Wal, its lucky fer Jim thet the Hash-Knife is peterin out. Itold your daughter thet, an naturally it riled her. Sit on him, Charley, ordered Jim, and take himhome. We never robany cattleman of enough stock to ruin him.
Bud ran a pipe-line from Yellow Jacket spring, and had wateron the place before the house was up.