adhoc

All Natural Remedies 745159

From: address@hidden
Subject: All Natural Remedies 745159
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 05:54:08 -0400

The following message is a public announcement and is intended for mature adults, men and women, looking for all natural remedies to common sexual problems and dysfunctions.
Even if you feel you are perfect in that realm, you may still want to take a
look at our product line as we can enhance your sexual experience too.

http://www.all-natural-remedies.com

We have crisscrossed the planet in search of the worlds rarest herbs to create these incredible sex & party tonics, topical lotions and ointments? Our products are 100% natural, 100% safe, and 100% orgasmic!
You won't find these products in any stores.

These products can enhance anyone's love life, men and women alike. You will feel like "The
Man!" or "The Women!"

Our products

---will greatly enhance anyone's love life!

---help you feel younger, stronger, and vivacious!

---help you with your self confidence and self esteem. Self confidence makes you more attractive to others!

---help you perform better
  When you perform better you will feel better about yourself and so will your
partner.

---help your orgasms last longer, be stronger, and bring more excitement to your love making!
http://www.all-natural-remedies.com

Your significant other won't know who you are after you try our products. You
will be a completely different love maker to them. You will notice and feel the
difference too.

These products have been tested and have enriched the love lives of men and
women around the world.

We urge you to give them a chance and prove us wrong! We are certain you will
enjoy them.

We hope you find All Natural Remedies products useful and informative.

Please follow the links below to get detailed descriptions and prices.

Herbal Rage - For Ladies and Gentlemen -
http://www.all-natural-remedies.com/HerbalRage.html

Liquid Rise - For Gentlemen -
http://www.all-natural-remedies.com/LiquidRise.html

Natural Penis Enlargement - For Gentlemen -
http://www.all-natural-remedies.com/Penis.html

Liquid Quiver - For Ladies -
http://www.all-natural-remedies.com/LiquidQuiver.html

Herbal Virility - For Gentlemen -
http://www.all-natural-remedies.com/HerbalVirility.html

Viacreme - For Ladies - http://www.all-natural-remedies.com/Viacreme.html

To remove yourself from our list please send a blank email to
address@hidden with the word "Removal" in the subject line.

All-Natural-Remedies.com

dies.com

*