adhoc

2 Full CDs with 200 MiLLion eMaiL ADDresses $ 99

From: jueoGreg N . Suits
Subject: 2 Full CDs with 200 MiLLion eMaiL ADDresses $ 99
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 04:45:34 -0400

Sick and tired of email directories that don't deliver what they promise?

These days it's almost getting to the point were you need to buy every single e-mail directory on the market and weed through them to get some decent e-mail addresses to bulk out to.

Well the buck stops here! We've bought almost every good directory on the market, cleaned it up and compiled all 300 Million records on 3 CDs for you!

Plenty of targeted lists are also available in areas like:

  • State and Area Code
  • Gambling
  • Dining
  • Gardening
  • Health
  • Golf
  • Home Business
  • Investment
  • Opt-In
  • Web Design
  • Travel

...AND MANY MORE!

Check out this amazing new collection today! Get our website address now by sending a blank email to address@hidden

Once you send an email you will receive our website URL in your inbox within seconds!