adhoc

Welcome to OptIn USA

From: mailer
Subject: Welcome to OptIn USA
Date: 28 Feb 2003 14:53:56 -0000

Dear New-Member,

Free prizes, money saving offers, financial, health, and entertainment information are just a few of the MANY benefits our eNewsletter has to offer you. As a valued member of OptIn USA, we would like to offer you a FREE subscription to this treasure chest of savings. Take advantage of exclusive free offers from clients such as eBay, AT&T, Disney, Amazon, Warner Brothers, and Earthlink!

Every day, tens of thousands of Americans like you take advantage of the free samples, valuable discounts, special offers, sweepstakes, and entertainment reviews that our eNewsletter contains. You can decide to stop receiving these issues at any time by simply REPLYING to them via email.

It's up to you! Remember, just REPLY at any time to our eNewsletter to be removed instantly from our email databases. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Your friends at OptIn USA