adhoc

Premium Brands for $1.50 a pack/$14.75 a carton with Free Delivery

From: Promos2
Subject: Premium Brands for $1.50 a pack/$14.75 a carton with Free Delivery
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 02:46:38 -0500

Premium Cigarette Brands like Camel, Marlboro ,Salem and over 200 others for
$1.50 a pack or $14.75 per full carton and
some even less with Free USA Delivery.

That's right, Premium Brands for $1.50 a pack/$14.75 a carton with Free USA
Delivery and we guarantee it or your money
back.

Are you fed up with high cigarette prices?
Are you disgusted by new taxes and surcharges on cigarettes?
How would you like to roll back time and pay less for cigarettes than 8 years
ago?

Only $1.50 a pack for premium smokes, where else can you find a bargain like
that?

                       Visit Us At: http://24hrcigarette.com

100% Money Back Guarantee:  Covering the price of the cigarettes , if for any
reason the purchase is not deem
satisfactory!!

                            http://24hrcigarette.com  THE CHEAP CIGARETTE
CONNECTION!!

If you are an average smoker, a pack a day, we will save you over $1000 Dollars
per year!!!
What would you do with an extra grand?

VISIT US NOW AND START SAVING!!  http://24hrcigarette.com

To unsubscribe, click here: