adhoc

Exact Replica Rolex Watches

From: Edmond Hood
Subject: Exact Replica Rolex Watches
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:39:48 +0400

The day breaks clear on this spring morning.The sound of song birds greet the new born day, as rays from the sun pierce the darkness of the forest floor.
.A rabbit yawns, and runs his fingers through his hair scratching a itch. He sits up, looking about. He says to his self.
"It is nice to hear the sounds of spring once more." The sound of his tummy rumbling reminds him of how long it has been since he had anything to eat.
He has walked quite a distance the night before, and is not familiar with the forest he finds his self in.
After eating the last bit of bread he saved from the previous day. He stands to survey what he can of the forest, and gathers his few belongings into his backpack.
He decides to push on thinking. "I must find food, and work soon." Turning quickly with a hop. He blinks to see the top of a tree laying across the path.
A skunk runs up, and asks. "You ok fellow?" Chip scratches a ear just a bit., and says. "I think so, but that tree nearly got me." The skunk holds out a paw, and says."Sorry.. But that tree went quicker than I planned." Chip nods, and says."I understand.
It's happened to me also." Chip takes the skunks paw with his, and says. My name is Chip Sty.
The skunk smiles as he shakes Chips paw. Then says. "Glad to meet you Chip. Furres around here just call me Mac." Chip nods. "Nice to meet you, Mac. Would you be needing any help.
I am in need of food, and shelter." The skunk thinks a moment. Then says. "Well since I nearly fell a tree on you, It's the least I can do to you some food, and shelter for the night,
and I could use a little help cutting this tree into firewood."

While following the trail through the forest. He thinks about the two foxes that tried to steal his backpack a few days earlier.
He stops upon hearing a noise, he looks all around. Then moves quickly along.. He says to his self. "I hope I don't meet any robbers."
After what seems like hours. The trail breaks out into the open, and there before Chip, stretches a beautiful valley with grassy fields,
and a small stream flowing through it. Chip smiles, and says."Sure is peaceful here." He follows the trail wishing he could find some berries along the way. In the distance he can see a small house set near a grove of trees. He thinks.
"Maybe I can find work there."Chip smiles, and says. Thanks a lot, and I would be glad to help. Mac grins, and says. "it's close to lunchtime, we can have a bite to eat first, and I will show you where you can bed down as well."
Chip nods, and walks with the skunk up the path to the little house. Chip follows him through the door into a small room that has a single table,
two chairs, small bed, and a large rock fireplace. In the fireplace a pot of vegetable soup simmers over a small fire. Chip sniffs the air as the skunk grabs two bowls, and spoons from a large wooden cabinet that stands in the far corner. Mac smiles as he notices the rabbit sniffing the soup.
He walks over placing one of the bowls on the table. He then asks. "You like vegetable soup fellow?" Chip looks at the skunk, and says. "Oh yes, and it smells very good." The skunk fills one bowl,
then puts it on the table, and says. "Sit yourself down, and have some."