adhoc

Good News!

From: UMGG in China
Subject: Good News!
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 08:27:53 -0400

Good News

To whom it may concern:

    We are the  UNIVERSAL MARBLE & GRANOITE GROUP LTD.
Our group is one of the biggest stone enterprises in China, now the
group
have the most advanced equipment and technology in the world. In our
group
we got a wide range of production line. The production material
resource we
used has being well-chosen from all over the world. Worth the whistle,
our
equipment is all imported from Europe.
    The group has achieved a good image and credit in the industry in
China, Japan and South East Asia. And a set of relationships with them
have
successfully build up. Since 1998, the group successfully got the
ISO9001
quality system certificate from the British BSI corporation.
    The company promises the related good price to the customer as well
and
also the best service and quality is to be received during the whole
corporation process.
    For more details or all information, you are welcomed to visit our
official website as following: http://www.umgg.biz, to know more about
our
company, and you can contact me if you are interested to our products.

    We will very appreciate that you can reply our email, and hope we
can
cooperate in the coming future.

Sincerely yours,

Mr.Wang
Export Manager in Europa

Email: address@hidden

Universal Marble & Granite Group Limited.
Xiagang Changan
Dongguan Guangdong
523873
China