adhoc

Fw: camouflage

From: Doug Blanco
Subject: Fw: camouflage
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:00:36 -0800

I can't believe I found this before you did.
http://www.yourdownloadgateway.com/ref44.html
You can download dvd movies, full cd albums and stuff.  Even console video
games.  I saw 8 CD's I dont have yet so I grabbed those.
You aren't going to believe how many music CD's are in here - it's wacky.
Theres this awsome section of the site that shows you how to burn the games &
music and movies to CD.
I'm having a quick bite to eat going overthe movie section at the moment,
theres downloads in here to burn, movies I mean, that are still in theaters -
talk about awsome.
See you this weekend.

Walter