adhoc

Congratulations

From: pozuelo . com
Subject: Congratulations
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 02:21:24 -0600

432skr.biz -- Web Based P.harm

Get A FREE Pre scripti on with every order.
View It All Now --  http://432skr.biz
(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

As a Internet Based {Pharm}acy, we realize there are many choices out there to
buy Pr escript ion Pr escription Dr ugs online legally and with NO prior
Prescriptio n. 432skr.biz's goal is to create a Online Based address@hidden@CY,
that offers one of the widest selection of Prescription D(rug)s available
anywhere.

We offer the lowest prices available anywhere on the Internet. Please note that
We have just lowered all of our prices.

Order Today In The Privacy Of Your Own Home  --  http://432skr.biz
(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

We Offer Presc ription Drug s At the Lowest Prices In ternet For Such Things
As:

%CUSTOM_LIST
And Many Other Things....

View It All Now --  http://432skr.biz
(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

REMEMBER -- We offer the lowest prices available anywhere In ternet.

We proudly make that statementÂ… because we have actually assembled a team to
search out every Pharm company Internet Based and have adjusted our prices well
below our competitors, which is now just barely above the actual manufacture's
cost.

There are many other differences besides lower pricing that set us apart from
the rest. We don't have hidden charges for so called "doctor's consultations
fees" or "Prescription fees" that others add-on after your order has been
placed. Our company is in the United States and we have U.S. licensed doctors
that prescribe your medication. We offer a large range of named brand and
generic Presc ription Meds to meet your needs. Your order is immediately
shipped by Fed-Ex straight to your door. Our customer service is available 24-7
to answer your questions.

We invite you to search out other Online Based Ph-arm-acy to compare for
yourself. We honestly believe that we offer the best solution at the best
prices.

See The Selection  --  http://432skr.biz
(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

-- FREE Prescriptio n with every order
-- Lowest Prices
-- The Best Customer Service
-- Fastest Delivery
-- No Hidden Fees
-- Order Online Confidentially
-- No Prior Doctor's Visit Needed!!

View Our Entire Selection  --  http://432skr.biz
(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

Truly Yours

Sally