adhoc

Guaranteed Lowest Price 2

From: Dr. Kent Ham
Subject: Guaranteed Lowest Price 2
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:12:33 -0600

www.948jha.com -- On line PHARM

Get A FREE Pres cription with every order.
View It All Now --  http://www.948jha.com
(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

As a In.ternet address@hidden, we realize there are many choices out there to
buy Prescript ion [Pre]scription Med-ic-ation(s) online legally and with NO
prior Pre scription. www.948jha.com's goal is to create a In.ternet P ha rm
acy, that offers one of the widest selection of Pre scripti on Pres cription
Meds available anywhere.

We offer the lowest prices available anywhere on the Internet. Please note that
We have just lowered all of our prices.

(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

We Offer D(rug)s At the Lowest Prices Online Based For Such Things As:

Pain (Hydroco done)<br>Anxiety (including Val i um and X an a
And Many Other Things....

See The Lowest Prices Anywhere --  http://www.948jha.com
(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

REMEMBER -- We offer the lowest prices available anywhere Internet.

We proudly make that statementÂ… because we have actually assembled a team to
search out every P ha rm acy company Online Based and have adjusted our prices
well below our competitors, which is now just barely above the actual
manufacture's cost.

There are many other differences besides lower pricing that set us apart from
the rest. We don't have hidden charges for so called "doctor's consultations
fees" or "Prescrip tion fees" that others add-on after your order has been
placed. Our company is in the United States and we have U.S. licensed doctors
that prescribe your medication. We offer a large range of named brand and
generic Prescription Me ds to meet your needs. Your order is immediately
shipped by Fed-Ex straight to your door. Our customer service is available 24-7
to answer your questions.

We invite you to search out other On.line Pha-rmacy to compare for yourself. We
honestly believe that we offer the best solution at the best prices.

(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

-- FREE Prescr iption with every order
-- Lowest Prices
-- The Best Customer Service
-- Fastest Delivery
-- No Hidden Fees
-- Order Online Confidentially
-- No Prior Doctor's Visit Needed!!

Don't Miss Out  --  http://www.948jha.com
(if you can't click the above link, please copy this link and paste it in your
browser)

Truly Yours

Dr. Kent Ham