adhoc

Partnership

From: Intelligence Foundation Charity
Subject: Partnership
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:00:33 -0000

Good morning respected volunteer,

The
Intelligence Foundation Charity is founded on the understanding that education must adopt a new tradition of responsibility within the wider perspective of society in order to create a positive and sustainable future. To meet the challenges of the future, we enforce the concept of the power of partnership: We assemble ambitious individuals to build an unsurpassed volunteer force to ensure forward-looking expertise and full utilization of the Community's human potential.

The Intelligence Foundation Charity develops and retains completion-oriented, highly motivated and fiercely energetic voluntary men and women with the courage, the determination, and the strength to ensure a fully joint International workforce: Intellectually, operationally, organizationally, doctrinally, and technically. You will find more about the doctrinal involvement of the Foundation and its views as they relate to inspirational growth on www.Intelligence.tv.

"We do not forget that all the hardware, technology, and concepts we deploy are useless without the innovation, commitment, and creativity of our workforce"

Reference: A place for you : www.intelligence.tv/Tr.Ref.XVI.BUSINESS.pdf

Thank you for the honor you will bestow on the Intelligence Foundation Charity.

Respectfully,

Vincent Boucher,

B. Sc. Physique - B. Sc. Physics / M.A. Politique - M.A. Politics / M. Sc. Aérospatial - M. Sc. Aerospace
Président fondateur et trésorier de la Fondation Intelligence/Intelligence Foundation Charity President Founder & Treasurer

-          Head Quarter: 350 rue Prince Arthur Ouest, bureau 2105, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2X 3R4

-          Information: address@hidden

-          Secretary-General Office: T. 514.829-8269

-          Web Site: WWW.INTELLIGENCE.TV

La Fondation Intelligence a reçu ses lettres patentes le 24 avril 2003 et son titre d'"Oeuvre de bienfaisance" le 1er septembre 2004 (NE: 855938502RR0001)

© Copyright Intelligence Foundation Charity - All Rights Reserved

Restriction on Use, Publication or Disclosure of Information and Publication Information
This document contains information relative to the Intelligence Foundation Charity, to its subsidiaries or to a third party to whom the Intelligence Foundation may have a legal obligation to protect such information from unauthorized disclosure, use or duplication. Any disclosure, use or duplication of this document, or of any of the information contained herein, for other than the purpose for which it was disclosed is expressly prohibited, except as the Intelligence Foundation may otherwise agree to in writing.

Publication Information: Approval Authority: CANADA STRATEGIC INFORMATION COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT Inc.

Office of Primary Responsibility: CANADA STRATEGIC INFORMATION ANALYSIS COUNCIL Inc.

USE OF THIS INTELLIGENCE FOUNDATION CHARITY COMMUNICATION, AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED, CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO OFFICIAL TRACKING & MONITORING. EVIDENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE COLLECTED DURING MONITORING OR TRACKING MAY BE PROVIDED TO APPROPRIATE PERSONNEL FOR ADMINISTRATIVE, CRIMINAL OR OTHER ACTION.

Published by: CANADA INTELLIGENCE PROPAGATION COUNCIL's Inc. Printing Office, Montreal [Qc] Canada, March 2005