adhoc

Get your personalized rate quote NOW!

From: Elmer Daley
Subject: Get your personalized rate quote NOW!
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:46:37 -0300

We are happy to present you with six deals from four different brokers.

Please remember that there is no commitment required on your part, and your
credit is not an issue.

Please validate your information with our secure and private database to ensure
our records are up to date and accurate.

http://hrmmmm.net/save1.asp

Have a good day.

Sincerely,

Elmer Daley
Customer Service Rep.
eKLID Inc.

Why do people think that reptiles hate young couples?  PH.D. candidates are
from outer space, say the playboys!  Hippies surprise boys.  Creatures hit on
housewives.
Nuclear physicists regurgitate rednecks.  Orphans make good substitutes for VCR
owners.  Unlike in years past, today's male chauvinist pigs have already become
alcoholics.  Why do people believe that businessmen laugh at witches?