adhoc

IT Financial Developer

From: Consultants
Subject: IT Financial Developer
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:59:13 -0800

Hi ,

CGT Consulting specializes in placing candidates within the Finance Industry, on either Contract or Direct Hire basis.

We have many programmers whose specialty is developing Financial Applications, in such areas as Equities, Options, Futures, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Trading Systems, Quantitative Developers and Analysts, ... etc.

We go the extra mile to service our clients. A partial list of current clients includes companies like Bloomberg, Nationwide Investments, Deutsche Bank, Washington Mutual, CBOE, Dow Jones and Fidelity Hansen Quality.

How can I assist with your current requirements at your company?

Thank you.

Naren Mistry
Manager of Consulting Services
CGT Consulting Inc.