adhoc

Custom Demographic Reports and Geocoding

From: info
Subject: Custom Demographic Reports and Geocoding
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:03:24 -0500

Custom Demographic Reports and Geocoding

Do you know what data you want, but have no idea
where to get the information?  Too busy too run
multiple reports for your research or business?
Have you ever wished someone would run custom
reports for you? We have the answer to your
needs!  We can run specialized reports for the
area and information that you want, customized to
meet your organization’s specific requirements.

Custom Reports – you select the variables you
want for the area you want and we generate the
report or map for you

Geocoding Services – give us an address, or a
database of addresses, and we’ll give you the
latitude/longitude, census block group or tract
and a base set of demographic variables appended
to each location.

Qualifying Areas – you define the parameters of a
“qualifying” group and we’ll calculate all the
areas that meet your specifications

Area Correspondence Files – we can relate two
different geographies.  For example, What County
is this Zip Code in?

Normalizing Data – to compare variables over time
you need to translate them into a single set of
boundaries – we can normalize (cross-walk) data
from 1970-80-90-2000 to any of the other boundary
definitions for apples-to-apples comparison.

Banking and Realtor Tract Level Data – we can
provide you with demographic data (including
geocoding) to file all you forms for federal and
state agencies

Custom Datasets and Products – We will build you
a full dataset with complete functionality to
suit your individual needs

All of our reports, maps, and data sets are easy
to use and input into other software packages,
such as statistical (SAS, SPSS), database
(Access, Oracle), spreadsheet (Excel, 1-2-3), or
mapping (ArcGIS, MapInfo).

PRICING:
Pricing for Custom Reports begin at $150.
Pricing for Geocoding is $75 set up and then $20-
25/1,000 addresses
Qualifying Areas are generally $2,500.
Area Correspondence Files start at $350.
Normalized Data projects begin at $1,000.
Banking and Realtor Data and Maps run $250-$450.
Custom Datasets are built to suit your needs and
are priced accordingly.

If you want to order or have questions about any
of these products,
- Call us at 1-800-577-6717
- Send us an email at address@hidden
- To order on-line go to http://www.us-census.biz

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please
go to http://www.us-census.biz, click on "Remove me from
the mailing list" link. Enter your email address
in the box provided and press the "Submit" button.
Your email address will be immediately
removed from our lists.