adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Some more sketches...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Some more sketches...
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:35:35 +0100

On 05 Feb 2003 18:16:10 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > Here are a few more sketches:
> > Here we have Albrecht; dressed in the latest Erinsford fashion. I
> > tried to take everybody's suggestions into account and tried to get
> > him to have that mean, cunniving look, and the ruffled, short hair.
>
> One note though: I think it's important that he doesn't look always
> *that* evil. Else, during the first images of the intro, I can already
> hear players saying: "ah. so this is the vilain." Still, I can imagine
> him with a smile as well without too much problems - and his bad guy
> face is very convincing! :)

I agree with Alex. He's looking really evil, but he'd be able to hide
this if neccessary. I guess during the intro he can very vell pass as
freak alchemist who only wants to help ;).

> The two others look fine as well. Maybe modern technology worked too
> well for Sulin, since his beard shocked me a little bit! :p Cirades,
> on the other hand, looks perfect.

Actually, I could imagine that Sulin would plait his beard. That would
give him quite an unique look, I think. A bit like those nordic warriors
of old. Right now I think he's not looking "medieval" enough.

Kai