adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Game graphics repository

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Game graphics repository
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 18:18:22 +0200

Am 02.04.2006 um 06:26 schrieb Andrew Phillips:

Sounds good to me.

I've added it to the Wiki with only little changes (all directory names are in singular form now): http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/ index.php/Graphics:Tree I imagine that some categories might need further subdivisions, but I guess we can create them when the need arises.

I will now create the file structure and import the gfx module into CVS together with the few v0.4 gfx I've gathered.

James, I remember you have done a couple more graphics then the ones I found on http://event-horizon.kicks-ass.net/adonthell/ . There were some river gfx (animated, even) and a mountain wall too. Do you (or somebody else) still have those around? If so, could you please commit them?

Kai