adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] Dragon pic finished!

From: James Nash
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Dragon pic finished!
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:40:07 +0100

Hi folks,

There's been a dragon picture I've been working on, on and off for some time now. Well, I'm pleased to say I finally finished it! I've uploaded it to my Flickr account here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/james_nash/3850122558/

It's under a Creative Commons license, so feel free to grab a copy and share it elsewhere, but please link back to the original if you do so. Thanks!

Oh yeah, it's in 1920x1200 resolution so should make a nice background for widescreen monitors.

Enjoy!

        - James