Re: [Adonthell-devel] Source Code reorganisation

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Source Code reorganisation
Date: 09 Dec 2001 19:39:36 +0100

> One thing I remember pretty well, but I am not sure whether it will fit in
> our situation: DFD's (Data Flow Diagram) after Yourdan/DeMarco. As the
> name suggests, it mainly concentrates on the data flow and input/output
> transformation between different modules. However, it came to my mind as
> it starts at a very high level and gets more and more detailed.
[....]

DFD? Mmmm, can't compete with Jol's and I's RP! (Random Programming).
We'll probably write a thesis one day.

But more seriously, that sounds good. The nice thing would be to have a
(free) software that would allow us to easily draw such diagrams, if
they are proven usefull. Maybe DIA can do it already, else writing a new
set of tools is very easy.