Re: [Adonthell-devel] Allo.

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Allo.
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 20:14:54 -0500

Alex wrote:
> It would be cool if you could try the new code.

Indeed. I just haven't been in Linux in so long. Heh. I got a copy of XP
installed on my primary box, and I'm absolutely horrified to admit that it's
an "acceptable" OS. (Note: I did not say "good." Just "acceptable." Heh
heh.)

I'm going to have to install a dist in a few days. Probably Debian. Then
I'll get Adonthell up and running and see what I can see.

Kai: Yes, I did get an account at Savannah.

I just need to know a few things for me to get Adonthell running: where can
I get the code and the data now? We seem to switch servers every few months,
so I dunno where it's at right now. And if someone could send me the
passwords privately, too, that'd help.

--JT