[Adonthell-devel] Yay! It works!

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Yay! It works!
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:52:16 -0500

Thus: thanks to everyone for their help. However, the verdict remains: I am
a raging retard. All this time, I could have merely used the vesa.o module
in X 4. Granted, I did not know of its existence until today, but heh.
Anyway. It works.

I'm again impressed! It kicks arse! I love how my music is all in sync with
the intro and stuff.

Anywho: I'll be finishing some tunes before its release, so be prepared.

One thing: I was playing through the game, and I was getting rather into it,
and then it crashed and burned with a segfault. The only error I could see
in the console was one relating to a python script: "fellnir" something. I
assume this is a dialogue script. It happened just as I walked into a
certain room for the first time and tried talking to the guy in the lower
right-hand corner of the room, and then it crashed and burned.

So, uh. Yeah.

But, whee. Otherwise, it rules.

--JT