[Adonthell-devel] SDL_mixer

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] SDL_mixer
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 12:48:22 +0100 (CET)

I've changed our code back to the 1.2.0 mixer version, and am ashamed to
say that it appear to work. Even under heavy load it ran fine for quite
some time, so I guess the problem was related to the new SDL_mixer.

However, the odd bug that the song dies shortly after first loading a game
is still pertinent. I'll investigate further, but any help is welcome.

Kai

P.S. Unrelated, but once you've updated your code you'll see that you can
use both SPACE and ENTER to select an option in the gui. Hope that's okay
for you, James :).