Re: [Adonthell-devel] Little bug with Talan

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Little bug with Talan
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:06:17 +0100 (CET)

On 27 Jan 2002 15:15:40 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote
> I've played a bit to discover the new parts you've added. But a little
> contradiction appeared with Talan.

It's fixed! - Thanks :).

There might be a few more such flaws in the game, so play and report
anything you find.

> Btw, I quite enjoyed discovering these things. I find the game quite
> addictive ;)

Well, I can not really judge how people will see it, as I know everything
too well. But I imagine there are some surprises and funny parts in there.
And of course it is addictive :).