Re: [Adonthell-devel] Urgent - don't forget this for the release!

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Urgent - don't forget this for the release!
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:46:35 +0000

"address@hidden" wrote:

> I'm at univ there, can't read my mails right now but...
>
> Don't forget to remove the little tricks that allow the player to
> open/close the gate and teleport the others submaps before releasing!

Oh yeah, I've discovered something too (it's not very important though)
you can't use enter to talk to someone - it works like pace everywhere
else, but you can't start dialogues with it. If it's easy to fix we
should do that since the PLAYING file says space and enter are the same
- if it's not easy I guess we just modify the PLAYING file!

                -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821