[Adonthell-devel] Extro fixed (?)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Extro fixed (?)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:28:23 +0100

Hello,

I've hopefully have synced the extro to the music now. Cirrus and JT, you
seem to be the only ones able to test right now, so please confirm.

I had to add a bit of dialogue to fill the time, so please also check that
there are no errors in the new writing.

Also, the forest sequence is faster now, and should just finish with the
music.

On a different front, I've enabled Enter as overall 'Action' key, so it
should be fully equal to Space now.

If everything is fixed, we're finished, I think!