Re: [Adonthell-devel] Killing sourceforge entry?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Killing sourceforge entry?
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:14:48 +0100

On Tuesday 05 February 2002 19:06, you wrote:

> Ah, silly of me. An admin can revoke others admins priviledges, and so
> remove them. I leave us 4 registred for now, in case you have things to
> get back. Once everything is ok, Kai can revoke us and kill his project!
> How does that feel like, Kai? ;)

Well, it hurts deeply ;).

But seriously, I made an offline copy of the geocrawler archieves, as there
were nowhere any text version of the ML's around (was more than 100 Megs!).
Guess when I have the time and patience I might write some script to extract
the text.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and kill the project then.