Re: [Adonthell-devel] libfreetype2, callback and namespace

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] libfreetype2, callback and namespace
Date: 20 Feb 2002 15:08:07 +0100

> > like to use for the input code a callback that takes
> > one argument and
> > returns something. How can I do that with the
> > current system?
> Is not current implemented but if you want tomorrow i
> update callback.h or feel free to implement it

Is there an easy way to add functor types? Like jump instanciate a
template, or something? Else you'd be nice to do it, yeah, :) 'cause I
have no idea on how it works. But if the system makes it difficult to
make new functor types, maybe we should search for a better way.

> Yep, but i think lot of GUI bind their callback, just
> see QT, gtk or other...

That's right.

> I know string is not a powerfull method, maybe you
> want to replace string by int. Yep but to understand
> the code, i think it will be more difficult.

Eh. Ever heard of enums? ;)

Would it be for the old input code, -- is more appropriate ;)