Re: [Adonthell-devel] Input system first draft

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Input system first draft
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:51:51 +0100 (CET)

On 23 Feb 2002 22:19:13 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote
> I've commited a first draft of the new input system, which only supports
> keyboard events for now.

That's really cool. I especially like that holding a key pressed only
leads to a single event. That's much better than the current code, where
you had to check every time whether a key is still pressed or not.

> The main.cc file shows a usage exemple - feel
> also free to have a look at input_* and keyboard_* to show me my design
> flaws! ;) (the enumerate types should maybe be placed elsewhere than in
> the classes, as it requires you to type looonng enums name).

As for design improvements: I don't think there is much to improve. It
looks good to me already :).