Re: [Adonthell-devel] More on maps & input!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] More on maps & input!
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:18:50 +0100 (CET)

On 24 Feb 2002 20:50:11 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote
> Oki, today was sunday, so I wanted to have a bit of fun. So I've ripped
> and zoomed 2x one of the C**ono Tr***er characters (I'm lame!) and use
> it on to test the map characters movments. The system needed a bit of
> tuning, but now it's working perfectly.

Man, that *is* simply great!

There's a slight bug though: if you align your character with one of the
houses and then move to the right (onto the house), the house will be
replaced by the character. Can't explain it any better, see the ASCII art:
      _
     / \
    /   \
    |   |   <--- move     O