Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sound Effects

From: Ben Saylor
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sound Effects
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 16:20:03 -0500

Hi, just popping in randomly again..

Have you looked at Core Sound's low-cost version of their binaural
microphones?  It's $75 for just the mics (no extras / windscreens).
They're tiny but they sound quite good.  I used them to record a group
of people drumming and got really lifelike results.  They have nice bass
response. :)

http://www.core-sound.com/lcmics.html

Ben