[Adonthell-devel] My work

From: Josh Glover
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] My work
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:20:20 -0400

Gentlemen,

As I am caught up in work here, I am going to be more of a lurker again. I think that one of the best things I can do now is to work on some low-level networking code. Mainly C++ objects that will be useful once we decide in which direction we want to go with networking. I also am going to try to start reading a bunch of code, auditing and getting familiar with it.

-Josh