[Adonthell-devel] FYI: Adonthell in Debian/Unstable

From: Gordon Fraser
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] FYI: Adonthell in Debian/Unstable
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:00:16 +0200

Hi,

Adonthell and Wastes's Edge are now in Debian/Unstable and should hit
the mirrors soon. After a few attempts it now builds on almost all
supported architectures, except m68k, where it's build dependencies
cannot be fulfilled at the moment, and mips/mipsel, where it fails
with the following error:

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..    -DOGG_MUSIC -I/usr/include/SDL
-D_REENTRANT  -I/usr/include/python2.2  -Wall -O2 -fno-exceptions
-DDATA_DIR="\"/usr/share/games/adonthell"\" -c -o adonthell.o `test -f
'adonthell.cc' || echo './'`adonthell.cc
landmap.h:390: Internal compiler error.
landmap.h:390: Please submit a full bug report.
landmap.h:390: Internal compiler error:
landmap.h:390: See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for
instructions.

I'll try to get access to a mips-machine to dig into that.

Just thought I'd give you an update as some of you seemed very excited
about adonthell entering Debian :-)

Gordon

--
Perhaps I'm missing the gene for making enemies.  :-) -- Larry Wall
in <address@hidden>