Re: [Adonthell-devel] main_menu bug

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] main_menu bug
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:00:49 +0200

> And it's no new bug either. It's been like that since 0.3. So I
> suggest we just leave it for now, and try to come up with a better
> design for v0.4 (or possibly v0.3.4). It's nothing that can be fixed
> in a day, as it'll have side effects at many different places.

Ouchie! That's really terrible, but it look like we have no choice. What
I don't understand is why we use several instances of win_manager. This
should never happen. Anyway, lets leave it that way if you prefer - I
hope we'll come with the new window system in 0.3.4, which would
obviously solve that.