Re: [Adonthell-devel] Fw: [ 101454 ] Floating point exception on Alpha

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Fw: [ 101454 ] Floating point exception on Alpha
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:51:44 +0100

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:37:15 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > Didn't we have something similar already? Wasn't that fixed? Any
> > ideas?
>
> I think we already had this one, yes - it came from the window system
> last time. AFAIK it has been fixed, can the guy confirm he is using
> the latest version, or send a gdb backtrace?

He made an anonymous support request, so I don't even have his mail
adress. But I've answered more or less the same to the request, so if he
ever looks there again, he should be able to send more info.

As far as I remember, we fixed at least one such bug. But I guess there
could be some left. Guess a global s/float/double/g should get rid of
all problems that remain.